Life happens y’all! My very short lived attempt at a blog got put on the back burner for my nuptials, our honeymoon, starting a business, exercise, yoga, friends weddings, travel, birthdays, work, more travel, holidays, yoga, exercise, more travel, etc., etc. – you know life 🙂 I’ll run through summaries of those in future posts, but today I want to focus on the now & the future. 2016 is just a few weeks underway & I am still vibrating with energy – I LOVE new beginnings!
My intentions for 2016 are as follows:
- Journal daily (blogging counts, right?)
- Meditate daily
- Yoga – 4 days a week
- Read 12 books (at least one a month)
- Cook at least 4 days a week
- Exercise (cardio/weights) 3 days a week
- No smoking (shameful, but the occasional “social” smoke was still a thing for me in 2015)
- Conceive a healthy baby! (& safely give birth to a healthy baby – should I get pregnant fast!)
- Clean out closets/drawers – purge clothes
- Clean out pantry – reorganization overhaul
- Bathroom “face lift” (floor tile, sink/cabinets)
- Kitchen “face lift” (new countertops/bar)
- Finish home office
- Clean out/reorganize garage
2015 intentions were similar, but different and I did a fairly good job of accomplishing them all! My main focus was growing my business & traveling (I called it my baby bucket list – destinations that were my must see – or visit again – before life changes drastically).
My list was: Costa Rica, Mexico & France.
My 2015 travel list ended up being (in chronological order): Baton Rouge, Louisiana; Baltimore, Maryland; Fredericksburg, Texas; Arenal, Costa Rica; Nice, France; Barcelona, Spain; Paris, France; Cabo San Lucas, Mexico; Stowe, Vermont; Bristol, Maine; Portland, Maine; Sedona, Arizona & Phoenix, Arizona. Not too shabby!
Business continued to thrive in 2015 and I have an awesome team that enabled me to take so much time off, while not letting our clients feel any impact from my absence. Very, very cool.
Do you have intentions, resolutions or a plan for 2016?
…until next time!