I spend most of my day outdoors & working solo – from humans at least 😉 which leaves a ton of time for listening to podcasts, audio books & music – which I devour on a daily basis!
In no particular order (but basic genre) here are the podcasts I love & recommend:
Investigative Journalism/True Crime
- Serial (in case you’ve been hiding under a rock the past two years)
- Undisclosed: The State Vs. Adnan Syed
I only finished a few audio books last year, but I highly recommend each of them. I lean toward autobiographies, but joining a book club last year helped me venture out of my comfort zone a bit!
- Yes Please! Amy Poehler
- The Devil in the White City Erik Larson
- Modern Romance Aziz Ansari
- The Girl on the Train Paula Hawkins
…do you listen while you work? 😉 What are your favorite podcasts?